travel, made easy-breezy (ish)
we don’t mean to brag, but we are experts when it comes to packing. we had it honed down to a science before starting époque évolution, so you can imagine how efficient the whole shebang is for us now. here, a few hard-earned hacks we’ve learned along the way.
1) choose pieces that you can wear morning, noon and night. (cough, cough, époque évolution.)
2) stick to a color scheme, so you can mix and match everything.
3) roll, don’t fold, to avoid wrinkling.
4) bring a few key accessories to dress things up as needed.
5) pack in pouches: put your delicates in one, those accessories in another, your 343 chargers / headphones in another, and so on.
6) and once you figure it all out, make a little list of what you did pack so you can easily reference next time. no need to reinvent the wheel with each trip.
skip the rolling suitcase (if you can), and opt for a chic backpack. because, as hannah can attest, everything you need can fit in a backpack. and there’s no better travel than hands-free travel. and speaking of handsfree…
wear a cross-body purse, or a belt bag, or a fanny pack (thank god they are chic again!) to hold day-of essentials — like ID, credit card, chapstick — at the airport, around town, at dinner.
Comments will be approved before showing up.